cfp: isoi iii (a da workshop)
cfp information and current speakers below.
isoi 3 (internet security operations and intelligence) will be held in
washington dc this august the 27th, 28th.
this time around the folks at us-cert (department of homeland security –
dhs) are hosting. sunbelt software is running the after-party dinner.
if you haven’t rsvp’d yet, please do so soon. although we have 240 seats, we are running out of space.
a web page for isoi 3 can be found at: http://isotf.org/isoi3.html
27th, 28th august, 2007
washington dc –
aed conference center:
registration via firstname.lastname@example.org is mandatory, no cost attached to attending. check if you apply for a seat in our web page.
this is the official cfp for isoi 3. main subjects include: fastflux, fraud, ddos, botnets. other subjects relating to internet security operations are also welcome.
some of our current speakers as you can see below lecture on anything from estonia’s “war” to current web 2.0 threats in-the-wild.
please email email@example.com as soon as possible to submit a proposal. i will gather them and give them to our committee (jeff moss) for review.
current speakers (before committee decision)
roger thompson (exp labs
– google adwords .. .the dangers of dealing with the russian mafia
barry raveendran greene (cisco)
– what you should be asking me as a routing vendor
john lacour (mark monitor)
– vulnerabilities used to hack sites for phishing
– using xss to track phishers
dan hubbard (websense)
– mpack and honeyjax (web 2.0 honeypots)
– fastflux: operational update
william salusky (aol)
– the spammer evolves – migration to webmail
hillar aarelaid (estonian cert)
– incident response during the recent attack
Sun Shine (beyond security)
– strategic lessons from the estonian “first internet war”
jose nazarijo (arbor)
– botnet statistics from the estonian attack
andrew fried (treasury department)
– phishing and the irs – new methods
danny mcpherson (arbor)