(IN)SECURE Magazine Issue 26
For those of you that have never read the online publication (IN)SECURE, now really is a good time to start. The latest issue is now available online here.
This issue covers the following topics:
- PCI: Security’s lowest common denominator
- Analyzing Flash-based RIA components and discovering vulnerabilities
- Logs: Can we finally tame the beast?
- Launch arbitrary code from Excel in a restricted environment
- Placing the burden on the bot
- Data breach risks and privacy compliance: The expanding role of the IT security professional
- Authenticating Linux users against Microsoft Active Directory
- Hacking under the radar
- Photos: Infosecurity Europe 2010
- Securing the office in your pocket
- iPhone backup, encryption and forensics
- The growing problem of cyber bullying
- Secure collaboration: Managing the inside threat posed by trusted outsiders
- SMS spamming
- A new scalable approach to data tokenization.